Sunday, July 6, 2008

Charlie's La Shish



Hi Everyone! I hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying their sumer. This week has been extremely busy for me so I didn't have time to take a new picture of around Ann Arbor. Instead, however, I have a picture that never got used. My birthday was a couple weeks ago and my cousin took me out to one of my favorite restaurants in town to celebrate. Where did we head? Charlie's La Shish! La Shish is a Mediterranean restaurant that is really cool inside and out! Their humus and Fatoush Tawook salad are really good and so are their smoothies (with a hint of honey)! Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the outside but I did take a couple inside from our corner booth. I love going there and I always feel like I have stepped in the Arabian Nights tale. They even have swords hanging on the wall!! Check it out next time you're in Ann Arbor. I highly recommend it.


See you at La Shish!

No comments: