When I was a child, my grandparents used to take my brother and me to Gallup Park regularly for bike rides along the many trails. During the summer, our family also used to picnic, while my brother and I would play on the playgrounds. In the winter my grandfather would take my family skating on Geddes Pond when the ice was thick enough. In more recent years, I have been to the canoe livery to rent paddle boats and kayaks with friends. Gallup Park is one of my favorite places in Ann Arbor and many people come simply to enjoy the opportunity to be outside in the nice weather. When you are next in Ann Arbor, I would suggest that you stop by Gallup Park, bring a picnic lunch, and enjoy the park with other Ann Arborites. If you want to see more pictures of Gallup Park or take a "stroll" through the park then check out my video below. Have a great week, everyone!
light
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment