
Hello All! As many of you know, I am a huge fan of bookstores. While I was in Grenoble last summer I found this store called Fnac located in Place Grenette. It came as a recommendation from my French mom once she heard that I loved books and music. Sure enough, it turned out to be one of my favorite stores in Grenoble. You could generally find me making a trip to Fnac at least once a week! Well, while Fnac seems to be a European thing, the American equivalent is Borders. While Borders is now an international franchise, the very first Borders was located in downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan!!! Borders is definitely a favorite for me and my family as we always go there when it's someone's birthday. I can easily spend hours simply wandering and reading in the café of Borders, as I did with my cousin on my birthday last Friday. It was great to get to hang out for awhile with my cousin while doing one of our favorite things to do together... browsing at Borders! Have a good week, everyone, and stop by your local Borders for a little while to enjoy it!
See you at Borders!
No comments:
Post a Comment